Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Happy Birthday Card

Did you know Stampin' Up! is celebrating our 25th birthday?  There will be a lot of focus on birthday cards (and presents!) this year. 

Here is a card that I made for my Stampin' Club this month.  



Cardstock: Summer Starfruit, Tangerine Tango, Island Indigo, and Sycamore Street DSP (SAB)
Stamp Sets:  Sketched Birthday and Oh Hello
Accessories:  Big Shot, Oval Framelets, Scalloped Circle Punch, 

I got the idea from Splitcoast, but forgot who I CASED it from.
Sorry :(

My daughter Alexa and I ran a 5K together last weekend.  It was Valentine's themed, and they gave us candy and chocolate at the mid-point water station!  
What?  Yes, really.



We ran with a group of ladies and we all wore pink and white Tu-Tu's and tiaras, but we had already taken them off to go have some breakfast when we remembered that we should take a picture.  It was Alexa's first race!  We didn't win... In fact we barely survived, and complained about it the whole time, but it was fun. (It's a "runner" thing, ha ha)

No comments:

Post a Comment