Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Uh oh….I think Im hooked on MDS

NO, MDS is not the latest in street-drugs!  It is a digital scrapbooking program from Stampin' Up!  This thing is amazing, and now it is VERY affordable!  You get a TON of stuff for just $19.99, and then you can add whatever you want EVERY WEEK when they offer new downloads.  Another thing I love?  NOTHING RETIRES!  You can always have all of your favorite stamps and embellishments on MDS!

I have been playing around with MDS for the last couple days, (likely because I am trying to avoid having to clean the mess on my workspace!) and I have really started to roll out some pages!  It is so easy, you just click and add, then move or remove, etc.  No wasting product, no recutting, and recutting, and then giving up on that layout and starting over, and recutting…(anyone with me here?)

Here is a page I made in less than an hour.  
Seriously.  


I used one of the latest digital downloads, BE YOURSELF.  (How appropriate for this page!)  Tons of papers and embellishments came with it. I think I might have to do a whole scrapbook with this kit.

Check out MDS here.

No comments:

Post a Comment