Pages

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Fun Happy Birthday Card

Hello!  I finally got around to creating some of my OWN stuff….I am pretty proud of this one.  I just LOVE the Champagne glimmer paper and I am so happy they brought it back!

You'll also see that I used the new chevron border punch….too cute!  See that little strip of champagne glimmer at the bottom of the cake?  That is the little leftover strip from using the scallop edge punch.  Wow, am I super crafty, or what?  Oh, and the envelope liner was made with the new framelets.  The picture is kind of off-color, but I used Baked Brown Sugar from the DSP stack…I just love how everything coordinates!

Can you tell I love Stampin' Up!? :) In fact, I gotta run….lots of goodies to go play with!  Have a great day!



Stamp: Birthday Cake
Paper/Ink:  Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla, and Baked Brown Sugar
Accessories:  Chevron Embossing Folder, Scallop Edge Punch, Chevron Border Punch, Champagne Glimmer Paper, In Color 2013-2015 Designer Series Paper Stack, Envelope Liners Framelits

PS…Don't forget that Paper Pumpkin is on sale for the rest of the month.  Get the first two months for just $10 each!  (Click on that, it will take your right to the promotions page!) No commitment, cancel ANY time…but you're gonna love it!  Have a friend sign up with you.  You'll have an INSTANT girls night out with almost ZERO planning!

1 comment:

  1. This is literally one of my favorite cards ever. I just keep picking it up to look at it, haha!

    ReplyDelete