Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Spring is finally here!

If you live in Idaho, you know what I am talking about.  What is with the bipolar weather we have been having?  It seems like spring might finally be here.

I made this card after a customer sent me a picture of a card she liked, that she saw on another -(*cough cough*Ar-cough-ers*)- website.  I CASEd it an made it out of a bunch of Stampin' Up!'s new stuff!  I REALLY like it, and never would have thought of it without Jacki. Thanks Jacki! (I just love it when my customers have requests!)



Stamp Sets:  Field Flowers, Everything Eleanor
Card Stock and Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Island Indigo
Accessories: Gingham Garden DSP, Gingham Garden Washi Tape, Rhinestones Basic Jewels, Tea Lace Paper Doilies, 2½" Circle Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Big Shot and Little Leaves Sizzlit


Since the weather was so nice, I took my card outside to take the picture.  My dog, Rockwell, was really interested in what I was doing.  I mean, Im laying in the grass, that must mean I want to play, right?  So I made him pose for a few pics.   He was NOT very happy about this. 


 "I'm so embarrassed- I'm not even going to look at you."


 Now he's just plain mad.


"Fine!  If I smile will you let me go back to running around this yard?"

Well, I sure was entertained for a bit! That dog is quite a hoot.  I imagine the next time I lay in the grass with a card that he might be busy doing dog things.

Thanks for stopping by, and I will see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment