Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Thank you card

As promised, here is one of my newest cards for Saturday Stampin'.  If you're interested in learning more about this stamp camp, click here.

I CASEd this card from Shelli herself, who demonstrated it while in Fiji for Stampin' Up!'s incentive trip.  NO, I was not there…maybe one of these days.  I saw it at the open house this past weekend, and just knew I had to recreate it, in crazystampinaddict style!  

(See how it sorta matches my blog?...See that?…Sometimes I amaze myself.)



Stamp Set: Chalk Talk
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Basic Black and Real Red
Accessories:  Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon, Real Red ⅛" Ribbon, Rhinestones, Chalk Talk Framelets, Big Shot with MAGNETIC PLATFORM!!! (Have you SEEN this thing?- Seriously the greatest new product in the catalog!)

Thanks so much for coming by, see you Saturday!

1 comment: