Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Saturday Stampin'

This is a card designed by my friend (and upline) Julie Gunhus.  She has quite a knack for creating simple cards that still make me say "That is so CUTE!"  This style is perfect for what we make at Saturday Stampin'!



Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black and Raspberry Ripple

Stamps: Hearts a Flutter, Pennant Parade
Accessories:  Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Vintage Faceted Buttons, White Bakers Twine

Saturday Stampin' is an event I have been holding for three years now.  We meet at my home in the morning, on the 4th Saturday of each month.  This "stamp camp" is just $10, and we make two each of 4 simple, no-frills cards.  I design half of them, and the other half are designed by my friend and team member, Delaney Martin.  Check my calendar for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment