Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Saturday Stampin'

Its that time again already!  Saturday Stampin'!  Its funny how fast a month can go by, isn't it?  Today I will be having a bunch of ladies, AND GUYS, over for a morning of stamping and having fun.  This is a time where I focus on simple, quick cards.  Most of the time I run to splitcoaststampers.com for inspiration.  Here are two of the cards we are going to make today:



I am glad that I had these cards ready to go before my vacation to New Orleans.  Now that I am home, I am back to work at my full-time job, and I am totally distracted by my new chickens!  If you are interested in checking them out, I have them on their own blog that my whole family will contribute to.  It is called "Cracked", and can be found at wehavechickens.blogspot.com.

Thanks so much for stopping by today, and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment