Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Mardi Gras

I just got back last night (at midnight, ugh!) from being in New Orleans visiting family, and catching a couple of the big parades.  It was SO much fun, and SO different than I expected.  I have to say my favorite part of the whole trip was the coffee and beignets at Cafe du Monde!  


No really.  It really was my favorite part...


Well obviously I have not been home to create new projects.  Can you really blame me?  But I still wanted to share something fun with you, so I found this neat idea on Stampinup.com.  I just LOVE the new Sale-A-Bration embossing folder!  What a neat idea, and I cant wait to translate it onto a card for club next month!


I also came across this cute little project by Artisan Award winner Marisa Gunn.  Don't you LOVE the new designer brads?  Not to mention the totally awesome Artisan Embellishment Kit!


AND the amazing Core-d-nations Cardstock!  *meep* So cute.

I will be back at it next week, and look forward to sharing more with you!  And by the way, the King Cake was pretty awesome too, even if I did get the baby! 
(That means I am the King, but also have to throw the next party!) Hmm...
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment