Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Nothing Creative

Do you ever have one of those days where you just don't WANT to do something?  These past two weeks I have made some drastic changes in my diet and exercise routine.  As in, I started one. Ha ha.  But seriously, do you have ANY idea how much time that takes?  Well, its a lot, I promise you.  The bottom line here is that I just didn't feel like stamping.  I know, I know, how is that even imaginable?  Today, during my regularly scheduled "Stampin' time", I decided to photograph my chickens and blog about them, instead.  (THAT is a lot of work too, OMG.  Try it sometime!)  I took a personal day.  I will make it up to you. ;)

In the meantime, if you are interested, you can check out what I HAVE been up to, here.

And check THIS out!  (Wow, I can't believe I just figured out how to do that!)




Anyhoo, thanks for stopping by today.  Hopefully I will find my stampin' mojo after a nice night to myself.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment