Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Simple Spring Card

Here is a quick and cute card for my Saturday Stampin' group.  I just love the little Itty Bitties set-just imagine the variations that you could create!



Stamp Sets:  Four Frames and Itty Bitties
Cardstock:  Pool Party and Whisper White
Accessories:  Vine Street Embossing Folder, Vine Street Pool Party Ribbon, Rhinestones, Pool Party Bakers Twine, Decorative Label Punch

I just cannot believe that Pool Party is going to retire this June!  I just LOVE this color, and I am SO hoping that we get something equally as awesome with the new catalog!  (Which I will be lucky enough to receive on April 20 at the Riverton Reigonal!) Oh. Em. Geeee I cannot wait!

1 comment:

  1. Oh you should read the update that Stampin' Up! put out today about the new This and That line. It sounds like pool party (and calypso coral) might be sticking around maybe. :) That would rock!

    ReplyDelete