Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

We hate cutting!

*Edited to include link to the evil card that was unintentionally left of of the original post*

After we made this card at club, everyone started whining about how much they hate cutting things out by hand.  (They have all been really spoiled with all the new punches and framelets!)  So I thought I would make something very simple, that involved NO cutting.  They whine about coloring, embossing and tying ribbons too!  So I decided I would make them something they CAN NOT complain about for next month.  

What do you think?

No?  Ok, well I guess I can do a little better than that.  
(Then the next thing you know they would all be complaining that its too easy!)  
Sometimes you just can't win!  LOL

Here is take two:

Stamp Sets: Summer Silhouettes, Made for You
Cardstock:  Soft Suede, Sahara Sand, Rose Red, and Very Vanilla
Accessories:  NONE! HA!

Of course anyone who knows me, knows that my clubs just like to give me a hard time.  I would not trade any of the for the world!  I love them all, even if they do cry about using scissors. (Rolling my eyes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment