Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

CONVENTION IS COMING!

I just got registered for convention.  It is pretty much the main event for Stampin' Up! demonstrators.  If you would like to join my team, you can go with me!  Yaaay!  

We are having a promotion- if you join now, before May 30, you get an EXTRA $30 worth of merchandise in your starter kit.  So, that is $155 worth of ANY product in the catalog that you get to choose, and it only costs $99 to join!  Screamin' deal!  (Plus you get all of the business supplies, so it really is a no-brainer.)  You should just sign up right now.  

...Really, go ahead.   





Or you can host a party, and get extra free stuff that way!       

Either way, it is win-win.  Please feel free to contact me for more details.  I am so excited for convention, you don't even know….

See you there?

No comments:

Post a Comment