Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Spring Flowers

Well, it is finally starting to look and feel like spring around here!  Today it is supposed to be 70 and sunny.  I love this time of year, and look forward to everything blooming.  (But not weeding the flowerbeds, yuck!)

I wanted to make a card using lots of spring colors and images, and this is what I came up with.  I don't know if people really hang caged birds outside, but that is not the point.  





I was also inspired by Diana Gibbs' posting format, and thought I would add a little close up of the pretty flowers!  Just smash them into a piercing mat when you stick the tiny pearls on to get the edges to lift just a bit.




Stamp Sets:  Aviary and Thoughts and Prayers
Cardstock:  Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Pool Party, Basic Grey and Whisper White
Accessories:  Itty Bitty Shapes Flower Punch, Jewelry Tag Punch, Soft Suede and Lucky Limeade Markers

Thanks for coming by today-- I hope you are enjoying a nice spring day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment