Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Simple Manly Birthday Card

Good morning!  Today I wanted to show you a simple, MANLY birthday card.  Ok, well maybe not that manly, per se, but NOT girly.  That is pretty hard for most of us!


You could use this for a girl, too, if you really wanted.  But I designed it especially for MAY IS MAN CARD MONTH at Saturday Stampin on May 25.  Simple, easy cards you can give to men.  Not a bow or rhinestone to be found that day.  Contact me for details if you would like to join us.



Notice the little silver brads, where I really wanted to put rhinestones!  How manly.  Kinda like a rivet.

The simplicity of this card will likely go unnoticed by the man that receives it, so that is a bonus.  Do they really care?  I guess some of them do.  As long as my husband continues to believe that by my making his birthday cards, my business is "paying for itself", then we are all good. 

Now pick yourselves up off of the floor and try to stop laughing at the hilarity of that last comment, and check out the supplies I used:

Stamp Set:  You're Amazing
Cardstock:  Whisper White and Gumball Green
Accessories:  Star punch from holiday punch pack, Gumball Green ribbon, small brads, Scallop rectangle Clearlits die 

See you Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment