Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Shelli Picked Me!

I am so excited that I just can't stand it!  At every Stampin' Up event, there is a basket for you to enter your swaps in a contest.  Shelli and Sara personally choose their 3 favorites.  Mine was the first one she showed!  OMG, I coulda died!  I got to walk to the stage and collect my $50 SHOPPING SPREE from Shelli herself, and my name on the card was handwritten in Shelli's pretty handwriting!  This is me acting like a goofball after getting back from the stage.  I am so glad I didn't trip or something!



Here I am waiting in line to get into the event in the morning.  
(I had put a little bit cuter picture up here to make up for the goofy one.)


And one with my friend (and downline) Delaney.  She is the master of taking pictures of yourself like this….I am horrible at it. So I make her do it all the time.


We even did this one in the hotel room so we could send it to our new friend Missy, so she would be able to find us in the lobby.  Oh she had no idea what she was in for..

We also met many other amazing women and saw some again that we had met in the past.  What a fantastic group of women to be able to associate myself with.  We had such a blast.  (And got to take home our new catalogs!)  Now we are already organizing ourselves for Convention.  Woot woot!  It is all just so exciting.  If you don't believe me, then maybe you should try it and find out?

1 comment:

  1. That was the most exciting thing ever!!! The look on YOUR face was priceless and you deserve all the praise for an awesome card!!! A Shelli worthy card... Yahoooo!

    ReplyDelete